18 Sept 2011

Evan Rachel Wood Obsessed with Justin Bieber

The 24-year-old beauty – who was previously engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson – revealed she grew to love the 'Baby’ hitmaker after seeing his documentary movie 'Never Say Never’, and saw it three times in total because she grew to love him so much.
She said: “I ended up seeing 'Never Say Never’ three times. One of those times was the director’s cut. I’m not even kidding. I got obsessed with the kid.
“It’s going to be weird if I ever meet him. He’s brought so much joy to my life.”
Evan has previously revealed she is bisexual, and she admits her sexuality is a “big part” of her. She told Marie Claire magazine: “That's a big part of who I am, and it always has been for as long as I can remember. I can't say I'm one way or the other because I've honestly fallen in love with a man and I've
honestly fallen in love with a woman. I don't know how you label that, it's just how it is.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts .